The View Thru website was in desperate need of an overhaul; it was designed in 2008 and hadn’t been touched since!
(The copyright even still said 2008!)
I built the new website on WordPress using the Handel Theme from Codeless. This project involved planning how the site would be laid out, collecting content, minor copy dev, stock photo discovery and editing, design of graphics for product pages, and of course the design of the site itself. I also managed the process of setting up the development site and publishing the site live.
The finished website features:
– A fully responsive and all-screen friendly site integrated with Google Analytics
– A beautiful scrolling background homepage with full-width banner displaying the company’s tagline
– Product pages featuring vector graphics detailing the layer makeup of products as well as data comparison charts
– A download page where visitors can input their information to download product sheets
– A blog where View Thru employees can share updates on their business and the industry
– FAQ section with expandable questions/answers
– Sales Rep page where visitors can find their local sales rep based on their location.
– Search function enabling visitors to search the entire site for keywords (search excludes purposely hidden pages such as the product sheet downloads)